Crossroads Kids Online
Welcome to Crossroads Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Sign up for a Crossroads Kids Group. These pod-based groups meet in homes, on Zoom, and at the church building on Sunday mornings at 9am and 11am. Even if you do a group from home with just your family, please register so that a loving volunteer can drop off the supplies at your house each week.
- Join the Families of Crossroads Facebook Group, or follow us on Instagram to stay connected, see reminders and for more family resources and content.
- Click here to sign up for text message updates from Crossroads Kids.
- We have started a new series called RULES FOR LIFE. Be sure to check out the Parent Cue sheets below for ways you can lead your child and reinforce these lessons throughout the week with them.
- Click here to read our current update on how we are gathering at this time.
- Click here to register for a Crossroads Kids Group! There are so many ways you can participate during this time depending on your family’s needs and schedule, church groups, home groups and a virtual group. It is such a great way to keep your kids connected with your church family.
PRESCHOOL VIDEO / January 17
THE KIDSCAST / January 17
MATERIALS FOR THIS WEEK’S VIDEOS
- Parent Cue / Preschool / January 17
- Parent Cue / K-5th Grade / January 17
- God Times / K-5th Grade / January 17
- Game of Life Print Outs
- Memory Verse Cards