Crossroads Kids Online
The KIDSCAST is currently hosted LIVE on Sundays at 9:00am or on DEMAND from Friday at noon prior.
Welcome to Crossroads Kids Online! You can access all of the awesome material that you’d find at church right here! Here’s how you can enjoy these church videos and use the content provided as a family:
- Watch the Worship & Teaching video together.
Included are worship songs, Bible stories, and teachings and explanations of the Bible story.
- Download the Parent Guide each week.
Parent Guides will give you age-appropriate ways to follow up with the videos each week as a family.
- Join the Families of Crossroads Facebook Group for weekly challenges and to connect with your leaders.
- Jessica Perez is the Creative Producer of the Crossroads KidsCast and the leader of the Grow (0’s – Kindergarten) and Build (1st – 5th grade) ministries while Anne Martinez is out on maternity leave (returning Oct 1). For more information on getting involved, volunteering or connecting in this season, contact Jessica at [email protected].
Click here to sign up for text message updates from Crossroads Kids.
Now that we’re back in school, some in person, some remote AND we’re having a great time with our outdoor gather on Sundays, we’re also looking ahead at how to gather our church community in person in October. Stay tuned and be sure to follow @crossroadscolorado on all platforms to stay up to date! Any questions or concerns, contact Jessica until Oct 1. Then Anne will be back from her wonderful maternity leave too!
Would your child like to be a part of the KidsCast? Email Jessica at [email protected] for the next video shoot!
PRESCHOOL EXPERIENCE / Sept 27
Crossroads KIDSCAST / Sept 27
ACTIVITY SHEETS & MORE / Sept 27
The following downloads are wonderful tools to explore further learning and application of what we’re learning this week! This week Anne is back on the KidsCast teaching that friends forgive one another The GodTimes sheets are made for the various ages and the Parent Cue downloads give you ideas of conversations at dinner, prayers at night, journalling ideas for our older preteens. The Parent Guide is an addition resource you should check out!
Print these resources and Activity Sheets after you watch the KidsCast and do it while your parents are watching the LiveCast!
(FYI: GodTimes = sheets for kids & Parent Cue = resources for parents)
- GodTimes / K-5 / Week 4
- GodTimes / 4th & 5th / Week 4
- Parent Cue_Elem_Week 4
- Parent Cue / 4th & 5th / Week 4
- The following sheets are fantastic Parent guides this week:
- Parent Cue / Elem / September
- Parent Cue / Babies / September
- Parent Cue/ Toddler / September
- Parent Cue / Preschool / September
- Activity Page 3’s-5’s
In October, we’re learning all about INTEGRITY. Check out this preview…
Have a wonderful, encouraging, safe, peace filled and FUN week!
XO – Jessica & Anne (back this week!)