Salvation Army Red Kettle Bell Ringing
Every Christmas season, Crossroads partners with the Salvation Army to provide all Red Kettle Bell Ringers for the Walmart at 65th St. in Loveland.Each year during the Christmas holiday season, volunteer bell ringers collect donations that fund the Salvation Army for the following year in serving the poor and needy of our community in many ways. The organization’s number one objective is to work toward ending homelessness in our Loveland community. Just four hours of bell ringing can generate enough donations to keep a family in their home for one month. The goal of the Red Kettle Bell Ringing initiative is to move the needle on the unacceptable of poverty and literacy by encouraging volunteers to be a Bell Ringer and collect donations in the Red Kettle Bell Ringing initiative for the local Salvation Army services and programs.
- Walmart on 65th St (Hwy 287)
- North Door & South Door
- 5 shifts of 2 hours each per day
- Friday, Nov 18 – Saturday, Dec 24
- Shifts are available Monday-Saturday (Thanksgiving and Sundays excepted)
- All sign-ups take place through the Salvation Army website. Simply select the Walmart on 65th’s North or South Doors and follow the prompts.
- When you sign up for a shift, you will receive an email with guidelines and simple instructions