Starter Prayer: God who knows, most of us walk around begging to be seen, begging to be known. However, I don’t have to beg with you. You know me completely. You see me. You hear me. You walk with me. There is no fighting for your attention. I have it. What a gift that is. Help me to appreciate the gift of this love. Amen.
Focus Word: Be Known
TODAY’S SPIRITUAL PRACTICE:
- Read and reflect on pages 31-32 of the devotional. The link is in every Journey email. If you’re not getting those, register here.
- Read John 10:14.
- Think of someone who knows you. What are three things this person does not know about you? Remember that God knows us fully.
- Make your plans to participate in the Good Friday Experience at Crossroads, in-person, online or on demand. We will reflect upon the hidden wisdom and true power of Christ’s Love. For the in-person option, a reservation is necessary.
- As the week unfolds, what word or phrase captures your attention? Weave your word into the prayer wall at the Taft Avenue facility; or text your word to 970-500-0970, and the prayer team will weave it into the wall for you.
- For daily texts with the Focus Word, Starter Prayer and link to these daily posts, text the word “lent” to 970-500-0970.
- Join Ryan on Facebook Live, every weekday morning at 10am for spiritual conversation on these Lent themes.
- Looking for the link to the digital devotional or your copy of the print version? Register here.
- Join the Orange Dots of Hope Facebook Group for spiritual conversations.
This is part of Again & Again: Journey of Lent 2021 with Crossroads Church. The theme, devotional booklet, poetry and art is the work of the creative community of theologians and artists at A Sanctified Art. Crossroads is grateful for this resource!