Live fully alive at Crossroads Kids Adventure Camp! Crossroads Kids Adventure Camp is packed full with high-energy rallys, interactive art, exciting games, stories and making new friends all while learning about how much God loves you!
Ages: 4 years old-Entering 6th Grade
Cost: *EARLY BIRD PRICE THROUGH APRIL 5* // $89 for the first child, $79 for each additional child
*AFTER APRIL 5* // $99 for the first child, $89 for each additional child
Dates: June 22-26, 2020 (Monday-Friday)
Location: Crossroads Church, 5420 N. Taft Avenue, Loveland, CO 80538
NEW THIS YEAR: AFTER CAMP CHILDCARE
We are offering after camp childcare from 12pm-3pm. The cost is $50 per child for the week, and kids must bring a sack lunch. You may register for this option on the Kids Camp Registration Form above.
FIRST DAY OF CAMP REMINDERS
- Please show up 5-10 minutes early for check-in and please arrive at noon for end of the day check-out, or at 3pm if your child is registered for after camp childcare.
- We ask that you have your child use the restroom before you sign them in to their assigned groups.
- In order to get your child off campus each day after camp, you will be required to present your Security Card to your child’s leader. You will receive your Security Cards from registration hosts on the first day of camp when you sign your child in.
- Please apply plenty of sunscreen and send a dry towel each day with your child. Bug spray is a great idea also!
- Please label all of your child’s personal items (water bottle, backpack, towel, etc)
- There is no need to pack a snack as we will provide one for each student.
- If your child has food allergies we strongly recommend that you provide an alternative snack for them. The parent should give the snack to the child’s leader at the time of check-in.
- If your child carries an Epi-Pen please visit the nurse when you come to camp on the first day.
Crossroads Kids Adventure Camp accommodates children with special needs. You will indicate this on your child’s registration form, and a member of our team will contact you to discuss specific needs and accommodations.
WHAT GRADE DO I REGISTER MY CHILD FOR?
You are registering your child(ren) for the year or age they will be in the Fall 2020.
Available at the Welcome Center or camp Registration table.
ARE THERE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE?
Yes! The deadline to apply for a scholarship is June 1, 2020.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
SNACKS & ALLERGIES
Our camp snack menu will be posted at the registration table at camp and emailed out to families prior to the start of camp. If your child has food allergies, please provide an alternative snack for him/her.
CAN’T FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION?
Email [email protected].