Year-end Giving 2017
How will you express your gratitude to God for all the ways he helped you this past year?
This December, the Crossroads family will be doing what David did: Lord, I will give you an offering to show my deep thanks to you (Psalm 116:17).
Life transformation happens for all ages and abilities, and it starts with valuing every person
connected to the Crossroads Family.
- Our students are growing, having fun and making an impact in northern Colorado.
- Our children experience God’s love, learn about Jesus and make friends.
- We nurture God’s purpose and power in all lives with effective Special Needs Ministry.
- Next Step Classes and midweek studies teach adults the spiritual principles of a vibrant life.
We provide the places and spaces for people to belong and grow alongside others.
- Through teaching, music and a welcoming atmosphere, we experience God’s presence and guidance together every weekend.
- On ministry teams, volunteers use their gifts to change lives.
- Through Celebrate Recovery and support groups, the hurting can heal, recover and
- In homes and workplaces, small groups meet to study the Bible and develop relationships.
The PEACE Plan creates a pathway for the Crossroads family and friends to build bridges and do effective compassion and justice ministry. Together, we are…
- P – Planting churches that promote reconciliation.
- E – Equipping servant leaders.
- A – Assisting the poor.
- C – Caring for the sick.
- E – Educating the next generation.
How to Give:
- GIVE BY CHECK. Mail it to the office or drop it in the offering basket, by December 31. Be sure to indicate “Year-end Gift”.