Equipping the Saints for the Work of the Ministry
Join a team of young adults who are passionate about church, community service, friendship and learning.
Summer Internship 2017 begins May 30 and ends August 6. The intern is expected to be here for the entire 10 weeks.
The internship pays $200/week and requires a ministry commitment of 30 hours/week, additional experiences of 5-10 hours per week, and service at a Crossroads weekend experience Saturday, 5pm or Sunday at 9 or 10:30am.
Am I Qualified?
- This is a student internship. Preference is given to students currently enrolled in a college or similar post high school education program. Those recently completing a program of study are also eligible. Incoming freshman are encouraged to complete a year of study before applying.
- The ideal candidate is between 19 and 25 years old.
- The candidate is excited about Crossroads mission: To make more and better disciples in a more just and caring world and excited about Crossroads culture: Diverse, Vibrant, Aware, Creative and Compassionate.
What Will I Do?
No two internships are alike, and the weekly routine will vary depending on the ministry area and the specific intern position. All interns will be housed with Crossroads families, and Crossroads will provide workday lunch and work-evening dinner. All interns must, in addition to their weekly ministry schedule, attend a midweek student ministry program, serve on a weekend ministry team and enjoy occasional outings in northern Colorado.
- Weekly roundtable teaching with a pastor or ministry director.
- Ministry coaching in 4-6 specific goals and objectives.
- 2 personal growth goals, with a plan to meet your goal.
- Mental, spiritual and physical wellness opportunities.
Possible Ministry Areas
- Worship and Creative Arts
- Student Ministry
- Communication Design
- Children’s Ministry
- Food and Hospitality
- Special Needs Ministry
- Office Administration
- Facility and Landscaping
- Tech Support & IT
Interested applicant(s), please submit the following:
- The online Intern Application.
- Three letters of reference: 1.) A pastor or ministry leader employed at your local church, 2.) An employer or academic reference and 3.) A peer reference. Have your reference send their letter via email to [email protected].
- Photo (upload through online application).
- 1-2 minute video explaining why you want to be an intern at Crossroads. Email your video to [email protected].
A select group of applicants will be chosen for the interview process, which will involve a Phone/Skype interview with a Crossroads pastor and the internship director. After the interview process is complete, all applicants will be notified.
Questions? Email [email protected].