Wednesday April 18, 2018
Isaac Bartholomew's Home - 4378 Westbrooke Court, Fort Collins
Have you ever wondered if you could make a greater difference in our community and world? Do you want to make your life count not just for now, but for the future? Would you like to join other Crossroads people in making a difference locally and globally?
The Crossroads PEACE Introduction Workshop will introduce you to the PEACE plan by giving you a deep look into the vision, ministries and strategy behind our ongoing passion to introduce people to the God. We do this through practical ministries that empower people both locally and globally.
Crossroads PEACE Vision: Ordinary people, empowered by God, making a difference together, wherever we are.
- The Five Global Giants and the antidote to each one.
- The Four Foundational Steps in a comprehensive PEACE plan.
- A multi-faceted approach to mission that includes everyone from Crossroads and costs very little.
- An introduction to what we’re already doing through Personal, Local and Global PEACE initiatives.
- Next steps that we can take individually and together.